- Registrations for Webinars/Seminars can be requested for cancellation only up to 7 days prior to the official start date of a Webinar/Seminar.
- Refund for CDs purchased can be requested within 24 hours post the completion of the Webinar/Seminar. This is in addition to the Pre Event Cancellation Policy applicable as mentioned above.
- Refunds once confirmed, will be in the form of Store Credits, valid up to 3 months from the date of issuance.
- In the eventuality of failure to attend the Seminar/Webinar, refund claims will not be entertained.
- Transcriptions/Recorded links once purchased cannot be refunded.
- ComplyRisk reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any Webinar/Seminar on account of insufficient registrations, Instructor Illness, or any unforeseeable natural calamities.
- In such circumstances the participants will be notified 24 hours prior to the scheduled start time of the Webinar/Seminar.
- In the event of such cancellation, participants will be issued a Full Refund in the payment mode originally used to make the purchase.
- Refunds will be processed within 5-7 working days.